Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Paper Cupcake/TMITA challenge

This is a wonderful challenge for all of us....maybe it's just the inspiration to get us started.....


Nina wrote:

Magical Monday - Two Part Challenge (must read)  

Click above to go there!!! 

Welcome back and Happy New Year everyone!! I hope that you have not forgotten about us since we took a month break. Sorry I didn't make any posts during our break, but I really needed a break and all my family was home during that time including my husband; so I just enjoyed my time away. The Design Team will be joining us next week. Not all the Designers will be coming back this New Year, but we will have some new ones to add come February. I want to especially thank them all for sharing their time and their talents. All my past and present designers have always been so special to me and I have always been so thankful for each and every one of them.

Over my break I watched a man being interviewed on Good Morning America. His interview was around why and how he came about sending out thank you cards daily for a year. He than wrote a book about it and how it affected his life. I found it to be quite interesting and thought it was such a wonderful idea. Could you imagine if we all sent out thank you cards daily for a full year?! There certainly would be lots of love flying around!

So, today I bring you a 2 part challenge. The first part of this challenge is to make a thank you card of any kind and the second part of this challenge is to actually mail it out to someone within the next two weeks or shortly after you make it. Of course I won't be able to know if you mailed it or not, but you will. So let's brighten someones day with a word of thanks and start this year off by being thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..