Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wedding Gift/Candy Boxes



These are candy or gift box....I used vellum for the cover. For added touch I used my brass stencils and emboss my initials with some swirls around it and then added half pearls....
I used reg. 12 x 12 stock card to make the box and then cover each side with white leather which gave it a real leather  chair feel....the heart is cut out using bronze card stock which has a shimmer to it.....the ribbon is 5/8 white satin trim with silver...and a feather ....The total  measurement is  2 x5 which is a prefect size to sit beside a place settings.....









Here you can see the top off and I've filled the box with wintergreen mints... The white leather card stock is my favorite....it really does feel and look just like leather.....and the vellum is so easy to work with....this was my first time using it and I love....If you have that special project and you want the best...than this card stock is what you need......and don't forget to check the ribbons....they are gorgeous....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..