Monday, May 21, 2012

Rose Petal

I'm playing over at Scrappers Delights Paper Craftt..... Gothic or Shabby Chic.....I'm kind in the middle with this one...
I've used recollection DP by Michaels...images is Rose Petal by Scrappers Delight....I fussy cut her out and put Lindays Stamp Gang Frolic in the Forest Black on her dress and shoes....and Midnight Rendezvous Raven...The flowers my best friend Pam made for me ...the trim from my stash....
Thank you for looking at my creations and thank you for your sweet comments.....

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Gloria so Pretty
    Love Janice XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! FOR REAL!!! YOU MADE A CARD!! I AM SOO HAPPY!!! Great card and love that little girl on it!! Well done and yea..the flower looks cool on it!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Gloria, this is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights this week!
    HUGS
    Kim
    SD DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments..