Monday, June 25, 2012

Paper Cupcake Challenge

This challenge at Paper Cupcakes hosted by Carroll Davis is "Let's Get Together"....an invitation ...group meeting...ect.....

I've used Nina May "Sending Love" image....I color this image using my copice, B29, B14, Y13 and then went over that with pearl ex...aztec gold and true blue...with gave me a vivid and bright color...I use DCWV "Old World Stack" and trim with recollection dark blue...punch is fishkars "treading water"....computer sentiment ..Michaels ribbon...flat back perals.... rhinestones.....
So come on over and play with us and let's see what you come up with....remember Nina May always gives you a image to play with....would love to see you there.....

4 comments:

  1. Gloria,
    How adorable that the little bird is delivering the pretty invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - inside and out! Love the colors; that little bluebird is adorable!!

    Thanks for having me as a GD this month!!

    Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fabby creation. Great JOB!~
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another out of the box image from PC to use for an invitation. I think its adorable that this blue bird is hand delivering the invite. Beautifully Done! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments..