Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bubbly Good Time

Over on Paper Cupcakes challenge...hosted by Shirley Quarry...."waste not"....she challenge us to 
Waste not is the name of the game. Make a card or project with something you have recycled. It can be a coke tab, recycled game piece, tag, etc..


So what did I recycled....the image.....I've had this image from Nina May for a long time....and it's one of my favorites....called "Bubbly Good Time".....ok...it just makes me smile ....I just love it....
I've color it with my copic makers....I pop dot the cup and flowers....the DP is Melissa Frances ....I hope you'll come on over an play with us this week....any images your want....but you know Nina May....she always gives you one free....hope to see ya there....

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute card. I love that image.

    Nina's mom notified me that TMITA will probably not post this evening due to a power outage at Nina's.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments..