Wednesday, October 17, 2012

3th Annual Trick Your Pumpkin "Trick your Pumpkin" TYP

This year I wanted to participate in Plaid Tick your pumpkin Contest...I've work on this for months....my pumpkin is from paper mache..... I blew up a balloon..wrap newspaper around it.....let it dry....wrap newspaper around it.....let it dry.....and repeated it again....I wanted it to be really strong....

Then I started painting it.....I used a primer first then my folk art paint...and I only had to use one coat for it.....added the black strips....which I really should have left off.....cut my holes out.....eyes, nose and mouth....I also had to used white folk art for the teeth....the legs are tp rolls cover with DP....the shoes are from my BFF (Pam sunnygirl63)....thank you so much Pam....the shoes were prefect touch.....
I then added the hat ...which I made from black card stock....add feathers and bling....and bling.....
Wish my luck......

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments..