Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hometown Christmas Carol

I'm playing over Faber-Castell challenge....Christmas Greetings.....how can you not go with Boar and Beaver Inn.....this past weekend my husband and I went to A Christmas Carol to life! Put on by our Chamber of Commerce and community....turn our Historic Square to a Victorian England mid-19th century...with volunteers transformed into colorful characters such as Scrooge, Tiny Tim, Marley's Ghost and the Ghost of Christmas Past....each ventured hosting hot apple cider or warm delicious treat's....it was so much fun walking into a Victorian Christmas village...   and yes there is a Boar and Beaver Inn....ya come...would love to have ya'.....

I've used nothing but Faber-Casstell gelatos in black and white....big brush red and turquoise...distress all my edes with black gelatos....color Santa with red and turquoise...MS Winter Snow punch...recollection DP, glitter, ribbon...
Well tell me what you think.....I love comments....and thanks for looking....I really do appreciate it....
Hugs 
gloria

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you and your husband had a fun time! Love the distressing and the ice skates, has a nice Victorian feel to the card. waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments..