Sunday, September 5, 2010

Blog Award


   I received this award from Nilla,  a fellow DT from The Paper Cupcake.....thank you sweet Nilla.....and welcome home too......so glad your back......
Your to list three things you like about your self.....well......I'm not to much on blowing your own horn....so to speak......but I have been told that I have a servant's  heart, good friend and loyal person........then I'm to send this award to seven people......I think what I will do-----if you want this award.....than please take it for your blog........I would be most honor if you would and leave me a comment telling me you did........that way you can have it too.......and if you don't then I understand.........maybe you have someone you would like to give it too........thank you.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..