Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Paper Cupcake Challenge

This week,  Patti says to "Bling it up".....well I love bling......wish I had more bling....... I used "Easy Does it" by Nina May from The Paper Cupcake......isn't it cute........I used my new Bic markers to color.....I do like them......they don't have the blending techinque as copic markers....you just color over the other color and wait until it dries......but I love all the colors...The DP is K & Co....I made the rose flower and lightly put stickles on it.....and of course the bling......I got at A C Moore in PA......when my DH and I were on vacation.....this images is call "Easy Does it" by Nina May.......and I just love it......but of course there isn't any image that I don't like......she is so talented......you need to go and check out her shop......I know there is something there waiting for you.........
This weeks prize is two awesome images.....I just love this pumpkin......you could used it for a lot of things......party or birthday invitation.....our neighbor always have a bon fire at Halloween.....for the kids and adults ........banners and table decorations.......my mind is in overload........So what are you waiting for......come on over and play with us......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..