Friday, October 15, 2010

New Project

I have been working on this project for months......I needed extra storage space in my craft room.......I've been looking all over for that just right piece.....Well I found it at a estate sale......I love......love.....estate sale.......you never know what you'll find....
So this is the before picture
and the After picture......You can see the drawers a just prefect for 12 X 12 paper.....the third drawer up or down.....has art supplies in it,  for the grand children.... and they love it.....they think it's really cool of Nina/Nene (I'm called both) has a drawer just for them.....it has pens, markers, paint, crayons, scissors, stickers, glue,  coloring book....ect........all just for them.....and they can craft right beside me.......  which I love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..