Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Paper Cupcake Challenge

Hello!!!!! This week's challenge at Paper Cupcake/TMITA, Pat P. has ask us to "used a snowflake"......The image "First Snow" I used is a new one from the very talented Nina May from  Paper Cupcake.......you can see all her images HERE..... I used DCWV Once upon a Time DP, and their are some beautiful paper in the pack......I color with my copic markers. I used my Cricut "Home Accent" to cut the snowflakes out....sprinkle some glitter on them.....I made a bow and a collar......done.....

I hope you will come and play with us this week.....Nina May gives you a free image to play with......and if you win you get to choose your own image........how awesome it that........I will be using this image a lot......so come on and play with us.......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..