Monday, March 14, 2011

Beach Mini Album


Ok it's finish!!!! The Beach Mini Album.....dosn't it look like a relaxing beach seen.....well maybe no...but still dreamly huh.....
I used my gypsy with all the cuts.... the cartridge I used was "Life's a Beach"...which is a really fun images...





Here are the flowers I made....to look like Mums....and my butterfly.....which turn out so cute....
This is the back of the house....





Side view with all the flowers









This is the top of the album folded out





And this is the first page of the album......you can tuck the top of the album under it to lay flat...




The pages fold out also with flaps and pockets...







This is the next pages.....






This is the next pages......



This is the last of the pages .......





I put these two together because the luggage box is also a beach theme......the lady I made this for is going to pick which one she wants for her DD.......who is going to Hawiia for her honeymoon.....


Thank you for looking, I really do appreciate your comments too......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..