Monday, March 28, 2011

Cardbox Pop Up for Paper Cupcakes

I needed something special for my grandson birthday......so I made him a cardbox......a card and box.....this is also for the Paper Cupcake challenge this week.......hosted by ME~~~~~ and it's a color challenge.....your to use Pink, Green, Yellow......I had to change the color a little ....I couldn't use pink....so I used orange.....which is really more for a boy....don't ya think!!!!! And this is a pop up card on a box, which I got the idea from Lori at loriplayingwithpaper....
There is a little envelope under the hand made flowers which I put a DS game card inside of it......this was made using Tag, Bags, and more....Cricut..
Of course the "Easy Does It"  image is by Nina May at Paper Cupcake ......which I also thought it would be cute for my grandson...I love....love....digits....when I get the images I copy it ...into my Microsoft Work....then I'm able to type any sentiment's I want to go with it.....so easy....and fun.....
Here what it looks like open.....and the gift!. He wanted a DS cover .....
So come on over and play with us this week....and I hope this has inspire you to "think inside the box"......lol.....
You can also click on the pictures to make the larger if you can see it all here......

Thank you for stopping by and I got some good news coming ........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..