Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Matchbox Challenge

I made this for the "A Lil Scrap of Heaven" matchbox challenge.....my sweet partner was MJ....and of course we swap.....you'll have to join ....so go ahead and browse around and maybe even join in a swap or two....
I made all the flowers on the front and the beside the box....and the box....Cynthia our ning. group leader has a video on how to make this.....she has a lot of good stuff to show you how to make....be sure to check her videos out....
  You can also see the side pockets....for the handles I just hot glue vintage buttons. The DP is DCWV...
And instead the top pocket pulling out....I decided to have the top open up....Inside of the little match booklet is stick pins I made....sorry I didn't get a pic of them....
The bottom drawer is full of vantage buttons....I also send her a box full of vintage lace.....I hope you like this and will come and join us for some really good things to make and maybe make a new friend....thank you for looking...,
I'm also entering this at ABC DT Challenge to used flowers....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..