Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hi Gloria here....I've made a Fall Home Decor table decoration.....I got bird cage (that's what I think it is) from a yard sale for just $1...how cool is that.....but it was painting in a pink color....I just spray paint it with flat black paint....the acrylic pieces are really dull and beat up.....so I cut Paper Temptress overlays to fit and place them on top to give so beautiful accent to it....added fall pumpkins and pine cones inside....I also got the scarecrow at the dollar store added some ribbons and fall leaves.....easy peasy.....




3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful fall decoration you created! great way to recycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find and beautifully altered! I meant to tell you there's a necklace from the stash you sent me that I've worn over and over and get a compliment almost every time. I always share how a wonderful blogging friend sent it to me. Thank you again for thinking of me and giving me such a beautiful gift.

    xo, abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scarecrow, how delightful!
    hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments..