Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Paper Cupcake Challenge

Opp's sorry this late....my mind isn't working to good ,.....

This week challenge at Paper Cupcake is hosted by Kathy.....and she has challenge us to make a recipe card....using the following recipe....

  1. Embossing Folder
  2. die cut/ Punch
  3. Ribbon/twine, string
  4. glitter or some sort of sparkles.....
  5. Button

  And Nina May has a new freebie for you to play with.....
 Front

 Side View


 Inside
I've used recollection cardstock, Cricut die cuts....(Happy Haunting) and Black soot distress ink....the button I cut with my cricut and cover it with cardstock and stamp the eyes with a stamp set I got at Wal-Mart...the inside stamps are from the same stamp set.....

I hope you will come and play with us this week....it was a lot of fun to make this card.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..