Monday, August 2, 2010

Got Cupcake?


Come and play over at Paper Cupcake and win prizes........Nina May, is the owner/artist  of these unbelievable digital images......I made this for my Granddaughter birthday which is Sunday Aug. 8th.....she will be the big age of "2"......
The image I used is called "Designer Cupcake"..... Our talented  DT Amber,   challenge us to used at least three different pattern paper......You can use more if you wish but at least three......I used three different paper of K & Company, and paper piece.......I first used 3-D puff paint for the icing and then came back with stickles.......dimensional.....ribbon, bow......label I made using my cricut.....computer generated sentimental...
I love playing with all the awesome images......and I know you will too.....So please come by and play with us......and don't forget our "Tea Party Sketch Blog Hop" Aug. 11 thru 18th...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..