Monday, August 23, 2010

Need a Lift!

Nina May with Paper Cupcakes,  has done it again with this little image called "Joyful Ride".....it's so adorable with the little ladybug riding on top of the snail....you can see they are really good friends...would you let someone ride on your back....SURE!!!! if your not over three feet tall....heheheh
But,  I really had fun paper piecing.......I know what your thinking.......but I really do enjoy paper piecing......maybe I should have been a brain surgeon.....(NOT).....
Anyway......Amber challenge us to used at least 3 pattens paper.....you can use more if you wish but at least 3.......
Here I used K & Company DP and there are three different ones here........my copic marker,  white gel pen, and stickles.....  MS border punch and for the eyes I used liquid pearls...... I hope you enjoy this and would please come and play with us.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..