Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just Duckey


It's Monday again..........and that means we have another challenge at Paper Cupcakes.......This weeks challenge brought to by Dru Cabral.........she has ask us to make something with this little guy "Just Ducky" and Sewing........well .....I bought a new Pixie sewing machine and it has two speeds......fast and really fast....so please be kind on the sewing part.......(I can sew a straight line I promise LOL).....
The paper I used is by The Paper Studio.....and I cut out the stars with left over paper to give it a little pop...(its a lot cutie in person).....Color them with my copic markers and added stickles to the flowers ...for the top of the cupcake....I used MS glitter........
Please come and play with us this week.....The prize is you can pick any image of your choice....and trust me......you will want to do that.......You want to know why.......Nina May has some new images that I know you will want for your collection.....and if that isn't enough...you should see what is in store for the "Tea Party Sketch Blog Hop on Aug. 11 - 18th..........OMGosh.....everybody will want these ........so what are you waiting for.......go .....now go on...........go play in your craftroom NOW!! hehehe

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..