Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween Candy Boxes

These boxes hols three fun size candy bars.....All the images are from my Cricut.....
Here is how I made the pumpkin box using my gypsy....
The pumpkin image is from Gypsy Wanderings and all the other shapes I got from George Basic Shapes.....and they are all welted together....score to make box....the skeleton is  from...Indie Art.....the box is 3 X 1 X 1 3/4...the hardest part of these boxed were not to eat the chocolate bars.....I used Paper Temptress card stock...orange and whip cream....
I'm entering these into Fantabulous Cricut challenge and Score Pal challenges....
Thank you for looking and I do appreciate your comments....
I'm also entering these for the "MyCraft Spot DT challenge"....wish me luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..