Monday, October 3, 2011

Welcome Baby!

This week challenge at Paper Cupcakes/TMITA is hosted by our talented Designer Jennifer Bliss....and she has challenge us to be...."Tree Hugger...going green, reusing or recycling.....So I made a door hanger using sheets of paper from and old book....I use Lindys Stamp Gang....pink mist on the paper and score them 1/2 apart....my images is by Nina May from Paper Cupcakes/TMITA called "Dino with Balloon" and color it with my copic markers....
I put the image in my Microsoft word ...resize it and added my sentiment.....added lace around the my image and pearls on the corners....the white crochet flower I made attach a little rhinestone in the center.....
If you have something that you've been wanting to recycle and this is the prefect time to come and play with us.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..