Sunday, October 30, 2011

Witch Decoration

I made this for my daughter for her front door....sense we don't have any trick or treats and she does......
 I hand cut the hat, hands and legs.....I use Papter Temptress cardstock Orange and Pop Grape....the shoes I cut from my Cricut...and I don't remember what cart..(sorry) I then put on Outdoor Mod Podge then I paint all the colors on ....and Mod Podge again to seal it.....the shoes I added Mod Podge again and then sprinkle MS glitter and then put another coat of Outdoor Mod Podge.....the body I cut strips of black tulle and fabic and tied them around and old quilter frame....after I got through with this ....I was trying to figure out how to hang it.....I spotted my Dt Coke can....and pop the ring off it and hot glue it on.....
The shoes are so cute and glittery.....you gotta love Mod Podge.....thank you for looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..