Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas Ornament Box

This is a Ornament Box....prefect for that little gift on your list.....I've used , gold, silver, razzleberry, and olive......which is prefect colors together..... All the cuts are from my Cricut using Christmas Cartridge......The trim I got at Hancock Fabics.....and the bling is from my stash.....The earrings are mine......it's just for show.....the lace is from a estate sale..... how I made the box is so simple.....I cut 4-3 x 1  strips of chipboard glue ends together...attach my cardstock 4 x 1-1/8 x 4, glue back of box to back of cardstock....folded over front of cardstock.....and finish the inside with black velvet and gold trim.....I hope you like it and will give it a try......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..