Monday, November 28, 2011

Paper Cupcake Challenge

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! I know my family and I sure did...and stuff too.....to us the best part of the Thanksgiving fest (other than being thankful ) is the left over's.....which makes us twice as stuff.....
This week challenge at Paper Cupcake/TMITA is being hosted by our talent DT Sony....and she has challenge us to a "Christmas Shabby Chic/Vintage.....and using "Santa Helpers" made it so easy....by Nina May....
I color her with my copic marker and added glitter....I cut out a window and pop it up....I used K & Co Christmas DP.....I also cut a tree and a little bear but didn't place it to well....added more glitter to the tree...
I hope this has inspire you to come and play with us this week.....we only have three more challenges for this month and then we will be off until after New Year....you know Nina May always gives you freebies to play with.....and you'll be enter twice.....so come on over and play.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..