Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm in a New Challenge

Over at....... The Art of Doing Stuff , 

is having a challenge that all of us should do.....but don't....so this year for Christmas I plan to do better.....and here is how...........


So here and now, in front of blog and everyone, I am committing to attaining this goal.
Here’s the schedule …
November 5th – November 30th – Buy presents, put lights up outside, do outdoor Christmas planters.
December 1st – 2nd – Decorate inside of house.
December 3rd – 4th – Fill out Christmas cards.
December 5th – 31st – Enjoy festive holiday season

I know we can do this....so come on and take the challenge with me...."Let's Do This!" So what do you say......can you do this??? OR..... are you going to do the same thing you did last year.....wait to the last minute.....and we know how that feels....
OR.....take this challenge with me and see if maybe....just maybe.....we can enjoy our holiday like we are suppose too.....what do you say????? are you with me.....

Note: If you're like me you may need to copy and paste the schedule ........LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..