Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Candy and Flowers Bouquet

Who don't love getting Flowers and Candy.....
 I made these sucker flower from the instruction from Kathy from Paper Phenomenon.....and let me tell you she is phenomenon on her PITA crafts.... check out her "You Tube" library.......
This little head I made from a  polymer clay mold...he is my bouquet guard.....hehehehe
 I made the label from Lacy Label cartridge and the Happy is from Christmas.....the little bunny is from Doodledcharms....ran the label thur my CB....I didn't write down the folder so I don't know the name of it.....sorry!!
 I got these suckers from Walgreen's and they are gourmet suckers.....Banana Split.....hummm
But my favorite candy is Hershey Chocolate Kisses......
I'll be making a Chocolate Kisses bouquet next...maybe for my DD......

The cup I had on hand...don't remember where I got it....used some flowers and ribbon....
I hope you like this and will make one for some one or just for your self....
I will be enter this in Fantabulous Cricut challenge.....Create something "Spring Fling"....and your to used the colors Pink, Green, and Yellow......
Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..