Monday, April 11, 2011

I have Stitches for Paper Cupcake

Our challenges this week is hosted by Chelsea Barnes one of our new DT over at Paper Cupcake....please welcome her......Let's be super-uper creative this week and let's incorporate some fabric and stitching into our projects. For fabric you can think outside the box and use a fabric covered brad, make a flower out of fabric or just use a piece instead of pattern paper. So, let's see how creative we can be with fabric and stitching!
 I used Dino with Balloon image by Nina May .....cut the basket and eggs with my cricut (can't remember the cart)....made the flowers.....I used my craft sewing machine....I hope you all will come and play with us this week again....we have some very talented ladies out there that has played with us and you just gotta see them....and remember there is always a freebie for you.......thank you for looking....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..