Sunday, April 24, 2011

To receive this award the rules to be followed are:

Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award.
     Lolis from My Creative Corner
Step 2 - Share 8 random things about you.
      I'm a Permanent Makeup Artist
      Cake Decorator
      Party/Wedding Planner
      I can lay brick and pour concrete....my father was a brick layer, I've also built 2 houses...
      I used to own/manage 2 Convenience store/Gas station which one of them I built
      I love Diet Coke and Cocoa Pebbles, but not together...
      I ride my own motorcycle
      I also suffer with Bio Polar and Fibromyalgia

Step 3 – Award 8 recently discovered bloggers with this award.
      Loretta ,
      Donna,
     Katie
     Mona Cupcake Creations
Thats all I can come up with right now...

Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they have won the award.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..