Monday, April 18, 2011

Hello Sunshine from Paper Cupcake Challenge


This week is a new image by Nina May from Paper Cupcake called "Hello Sunshine" and our challenge for this week is COLORS......Green, Yellow, and Oranges and is hosted  by Ildiko......
I made a box measuring 41/2 X 5...I used basic cardstock for the construction of the box and the DP is DCWV....I color the image with my copic and spica marker....fill the box with chocolate kisses.....and after taking the picture I had a little snack....LOL ok I ate them all......and they were so good.....they are my favorite chocolate candy.....I hope this has inspire you to come and play with us this week....and don't forget to get your free image over at Paper Cupcake/TMITA.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..